BEER drinkers unite!!!

shogun323

I am just glad Dale Earnhardt Jr. got away from them as a sponsor before Bud is Chinese owned. ehehehehee

aquaknight

Originally Posted by COWFISHRULE
http:///forum/post/2643984
as long as you have "square states" and states below delaware, you will always have budweiser.
While those above Delaware will be drinking Coronas and Miller Lite with Lime pretending to be elsewhere instead of where they actually are.

renogaw

i'm sorta wondering how that website is going to "save" ab...is everyone who signs the petion going to get a $50k bill? LOL

aquaknight

I didn't sign the petition, as mentioned in the pitball/shotgun thread, online petition have no substance legally. But I did order a bumper sticker to slap on someone's car (probably co-worker)

flricordia

I get enough junk mail. Don't need to give my info out to a site I know nothing about. Who knows how much the site admin is getting for all that info. As stated before, online petitions hold no clout so theya re worthless except to ad agencies.

triga22

Its just bad that they would be bought out by a European country and yet they are always onto Miller about being American owned. But for being bought out in billions in cash why wouldnt they take the deal. Whats odd is that the Amusement parks are not included in the deal.

digitydash

If you really wanted to be heard you would be better off emailing anheuser busch.Becks corp want the beer company not the parks.

lovethesea

emailing AB will do no good. They are having to bow down to stockholders that MAY want their $6-7 share profit. THEN TAXED !!!!! Then what will the have, but throwing one of the last few American owned companies under the bus and some money in their pocket. My suggestion to those people who want their money is to sell tomorrow at $62+ and leave us to handle it.
Look into this guy......his business in NOT that great. His stocks are down AND downgraded due to his debt load, debt like crazy, Latin American business weak....on and on.
If this is sealed AB stocks will be dowgraded as well.
also his market share is down! Doesn't seem like a good financial move for these lenders to lend him 50 billion dollars in cash.
He is good at buying out, r+pe, pilage, burning, selling, outsourcing, taking the profits to shore up his other bad dealings.
Really, before you put in your 2 cents read up on his business dealings,profits,stocks and tell me how this last American owned beer company will survive and employ thousands througout the country. What he says now will mean nothing in a year. Look at his Ambev takeover.
Do I have a major stake in this?? Yes, 10 years for myself and over 15 for my husband.

morval

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/2644019
While those above Delaware will be drinking Coronas and Miller Lite with Lime pretending to be elsewhere instead of where they actually are.

anyone above delaware gets to drink canadian beer, you know the GOOD stuff. bud sux

lovethesea

Does it matter if you like Bud products or not?? This is one more case of a foreign company coming here and taking over.