Before and After Photos!

smoney

Ok, Put a picture of your tank in the beginning, and a picture of what it looks like now.
1- Tank specs
2- Dates of the Pictures
1) 50 gallon tank, 192 pc watts, 10 gallon refuge, 100lbs of liverock.
2) Before: December 21, 2004
After: Febuary 5, 2006
(sorry for the blurry)

usinkit

started jan 2004 to feb 2006
40 gallon breeder
30 gallon sump/refugium
euro reef 6-1 skimmer
384 watts pc lighting

jon321

Do you think im an IDIOT? Playin the ol Jenny Craig Weight Loss tricks I see....those are CLEARLY different tanks

Jon

wax32

10-7-05

70 gallon - currently ~120 pounds of rock, 250w MH and 380w VHO, 29 gallon sump/fuge

ktsdad

The first shot was taken 1 Oct 05, just starting the cycle.
The second shot was taken 8 Jan 06, looking down the end panel.
225 gallon tank
50 gallon sump
250lbs of (now) live rock (was 100lbs of Live rock from another tank and 150lbs of lava rock and DIYLR)
225lbs of sand
4 x 250watt MH
2 closed loop systems, one with chiller and Nu-Clear, one with Ocean's Motions unit.
3 Little Giant 4-MDQX-SC pumps running 2 CL and sump return
Mag 950 driving Aqua C EV-240 skimmer

lion_crazz

Originally Posted by Jon321
Do you think im an IDIOT? Playin the ol Jenny Craig Weight Loss tricks I see....those are CLEARLY different tanks

Jon
I don't think they are different tanks in the pics above from the original poster. One is obviously with flash on, and the other is not.
Beautiful tanks everyone!!

mystic7

I could swear I've seen this topic before. Here's mine. Top shot is the tank after 3 days, before I learned about live rock. Bottom is after returning the fake corals for store credit and getting LR. I've since added another 50 lbs. and 3 more fish.

mrstwig

Great pictures and tanks everybody! I wish I had pictures to show the progression of my tanks, I feel like I can never take decent pictures that capture what I see, but oh well!
I am very impressed with your rock setup Wax, and I'd like to ask you if it is stacked with or without some adhesive? and also, is it away from the back wall? I really like that rock, looks great and is inspiring me to once again do a little "building" in my tank.
Thanks for sharing everyone!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

appaloosa1

First picture is my nano first day it was setup up in January and last one was taken 2 days ago. Everything was moved into this from my 15g.
24g nano cube
about 25 lbs live rock
crushed coral
clown and bicolor blenny (originally had royal gramma, you can see in first pic)

mystic7

Originally Posted by MrsTwig
Great pictures and tanks everybody! I wish I had pictures to show the progression of my tanks, I feel like I can never take decent pictures that capture what I see, but oh well!
I am very impressed with your rock setup Wax, and I'd like to ask you if it is stacked with or without some adhesive? and also, is it away from the back wall? I really like that rock, looks great and is inspiring me to once again do a little "building" in my tank.
Thanks for sharing everyone!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I use a Nikon D70 DSLR and even with that it doesn't capture what I see with the

[hr]
eye.