beginner coral

mscenter58

im new to reef i have had my fowlr system going on three months and i wanted to add some coral that is good looking but is a great begginer coral i would love for your guys thoughts
Thanks

ur the biggest sw noob i ever met i bet u have a tang in a 20 long yes im a stalker i no why dont u take coral and shove it where the sun dont shine
. i bet ull like it and anything you have probably dies and ur room is a morgue says huge CORFINKLE
cause he knos everything

jafa

Originally Posted by NanOtank2008
http:///forum/post/2765178
ur the biggest sw noob i ever met i bet u have a tang in a 20 long yes im a stalker i no why dont u take coral and shove it where the sun dont shine
. i bet ull like it and anything you have probably dies and ur room is a morgue says huge CORFINKLE
cause he knos everything
man why so harsh

mscenter58

i no whats up with that i just wanna know what kind of corals i can keep in a 20 gallon long with a single t-5 light???

keebler

You can have nonphotosynthetic corals in your tank, but those aren't for noobs. Before you even think about corals, get the rest of your stuff in line. Good luck.

cedarreef

I agree with Keebler... yes, you can have corals that don't require light, but they are generally harder to care for and they are HIGH maintenance... You definitely need better lights...