Berlin Skimmer????

reeflooker

I'm considering a Berlin Turbo. I have a 90g all-glass and dont have much room in sump. I thinking external model run on RIO 2500. I plan on keeping corals and inverts. My questions are:
1. how noisey???
2. does the return have to flow back to sump, or is there enough pressure to return to tank??
3. If return is back to sump, do I need to drill a bulkhead in the sump for the return?
4. How tall, I only have 25" of head room in stand.
5. How wide, I have 8" behind the stand if needed.
6. Any other models to consider in the $150-$250 range??

i've got a berlin h/o. works great. something i don't like about the maintenance is that in order to do a major cleaning is that the hood/lighting system has to be totally removed from the tank. :( . now that i have some knowledge, my next skimmer will be in sump for ease of maintenance. of course, adding sumps is another cost factor not included. may want to acquire old used tank to save money and facilitate the in sump tank. ;) as for noise, i haven't noticed any. but my water level is high in the tank and that eliminates the splashing sound :) i looked at the reefcreations setup and it appears to be good and a great price for the skimmers.