Best food for TANGS?

jess

Just got a new tangs. I think he is beginning to get ick so I have begun to feed him Garlic, which food should I add it to? He is already getting ROMAINE

tjswanson

Romaine doesn't do any good. Feed your tang seaweed selects. In my opinion seaweed selects are much better and more natural for a tang to eat. TJ

daluminum

I tried feeding nori. my stuck up emperor decided he wanted nothing to do with it. So Im gonna let him go 3 days with nothing to eat other than liverock. then soak some nori, garlic and frozen brine together and see who is more stuborn. me or him. Hopefully he will realize he needs to eat veggies. Or maybe the LR grazing is good enough for him. any input? :confused:

jess

Originally posted by DAluminum:
<STRONG>I tried feeding nori. my stuck up emperor decided he wanted nothing to do with it. So Im gonna let him go 3 days with nothing to eat other than liverock. then soak some nori, garlic and frozen brine together and see who is more stuborn. me or him. Hopefully he will realize he needs to eat veggies. Or maybe the LR grazing is good enough for him. any input? :confused:</STRONG>

Have you ever tried feeding him peas? Yes, green peas. All my fish LOVE them. Unfreeze them them drop them in the tank, you might have to sqish them or break hem before you feed them to the fish