best lfs in pa

bhfccsr198

i got the best deal yesterday my lfs gave me a volleyvball size of cheato for my new fuge they ar best lfs in pa it called east coast aquatics i think everyone on this board from pa and de should shop there they have a 1400 gallon display reef tank

scrapman

Originally Posted by bhfccsr198
i got the best deal yesterday my lfs gave me a volleyvball size of cheato for my new fuge they ar best lfs in pa it called east coast aquatics i think everyone on this board from pa and de should shop there they have a 1400 gallon display reef tank

Where in Pa?

m0nk

Yeah, I second that, where is this place? I'm personally within 40 minutes of That Fish Place, but the one that's 5 minutes from my house is under new ownership and has been more or less just pissing me off.... it would certainly be nice to check out some place different. Thanks.

xbeccax

We go to the hidden reef alot in levittown pa. Their online store isnt that good you have to go check it out sometime as well. I was looking for another GOOD store around here. Thanks..

bhfccsr198

it is 743 chester pike,prospect park ,pa 19076 phone number is 484-494-6100 best place they have a website just put there name in serch browser you will find it