Best Movie of all time!!!

fatcats

hey i was just wondering what everyone thought was a great movie.
Personally i like Bondock Saints, Monty Python and Holy Grail, and any thing with Steven Segal in it.

reckler

bruce lee is my fav. I have all his movies.
I did like steven suckgul, but once I found out he likes beating woman I can't stand him!!! :mad:

ruaround

Originally Posted by lovethesea
oh, NO........I can't just name one ***)
more like the top 100... it also depends on the type of film too... Caddyshack, Dodge Ball, Meet the Parents/Fockers, The Ring, Butterfly Effect, Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Dude Wheres My Car, Animal House, Vacation, Major League, Silence of the Lambs, Red Dragon, The Bone Collector, Best in Show, Wedding Crashers, Owning Mahoney, Love Liza, Oceans 11/12...
there are more...
here is a comedic short about theis same question... i once asked a buddy "what is your favorite movie???"... he said "i like what i have already seen..." i about fell over laughing... and then asked "well what made you watch it the first time???"

mryoung7

(i'm excluding pre-1980 films because there's no way to narrow it down out of the classics)
so it's a toss-up between amelie & the big lebowski.

shelley

The Matrix, Good Will Hunting, The Green Mile, Meet the Parents, Big Daddy, I can't name just one, either!

demartini

Originally Posted by mryoung7
(i'm excluding pre-1980 films because there's no way to narrow it down out of the classics)
so it's a toss-up between amelie & the big lebowski.
Amelie is by far one of the best...along with beetlejuice, European vacation, vacation, christmas vaction, American Beauty, nightmare before christmas, finding nemo, monsters inc., all dogs go to heaven and ducktales treasure of the lost lamp.

emmitt2

The Shawshank Redemption is my alltime favorite probably.
Embarassed to admit it but.... Armageddon is probably second

bobwire

BraveHeart! Where else can you get quotes like this?
Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!
Every man dies, not every man really lives.

patandlace

CRASH has to be the best. You can't tell me you didn't cry when that little girl jumped in front of that bullet. I also like Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Mystic River, Napoleon Dynomite and Fever Pitch.

04mach

Originally Posted by emmitt2
The Shawshank Redemption is my alltime favorite probably.
Embarassed to admit it but.... Armageddon is probably second

shogun323

Originally Posted by patandlace
CRASH has to be the best. You can't tell me you didn't cry when that little girl jumped in front of that bullet. I also like Scarface, A Bronx Tale, Mystic River, Napoleon Dynomite and Fever Pitch.
Crash was incredible. It is one of the most thought provoking movies of all time.

blazehok68

lord of the rings is the greatest set of films ever. i probably think this b/c i read the book 5 times and am completely addicted to the whole middle earth thing. peter jackson did a great job with this film adaptation.