Best movie quote ever

stdreb27

-There's that word again, "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

tx reef

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by TX Reef
http:///forum/post/2479866
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengence; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Wow, that was tough to read.

pontius

"oh you ready to blow? well I'm a mushroom cloud layin' mother f

[hr]
, mother f

[hr]
. Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm superfly t-n-t. I'm the guns of navarrone. in fact, what the f am I doin' in the back? you the one that should be on brain detail."
Samuel L, Pulp Fiction

miaheatlvr

ROBERT DAVI: "I guess were gonna need some more of those FBI guys" Die Hard 1988
Emilio Estevez: "YOOUUUU WHOOOOO, Ill make you you famous" Young Guns 1988

socal57che

Originally Posted by GrouperGenius
http:///forum/post/2479839
"Somebody go back and get a **load of dimes."

What could be better than a Jewish western??!!!
"the sheriff is near
"
Every time we see a cop car someone blurts out "the sheriff is near!".........my 9yr old daughter doen't even know why it's funny, but it's hilarious to hear her shout it out!!!

1journeyman

Folks, please remember using !@*$@ and other symbols to beat the profanity filter is not really allowed.
Find some quotes that don't use profanity, please. I edited all but one post (which was too full to edit so it was deleted), but in the future all threads will simply be deleted.

socal57che

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
http:///forum/post/2480108
Folks, please remember using !@*$@ and other symbols to beat the profanity filter is not really allowed.
Find some quotes that don't use profanity, please. I edited all but one post (which was too full to edit so it was deleted), but in the future all threads will simply be deleted.
How about...
"is yer name Mater, too?"

m0nk

How about one from a TV show?
I was doing a BSG (2003 version) marathon this weekend and got to the episode "Exodus Part II" and the best quote of the entire series was said by an ancillary character. As Viper pilots are about to launch while the Galactica is screaming strait down towards the surface of the planet they call "New Caprica", with the flames caused by atmospheric entry surrounding the entire ship, one of them with the call sign "Hot Dog" says:
"Well, this should be different"

fishycpa

I don't know that I have a favorite quote, but I have a favorite movie to quote from..."The Life Aquatic"...great quotes all through the movie.

perfectdark

"I could be the walrus, still wouldnt change the fact that I dont have a car"
"No way Cameron only the meek get pinched the strong survive"

kjr_trig

"I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for quite a while....I'd keep playin"
Carl (Bill Murray), Caddyshack
"I think later I might be showin her my O-face"
Drew from Officespace