Beth/Terry I have a question

dvk

What options are available for treatment of ich in FO set up?
Thanks for previus E-Mail by the way.
Also, can you tell me what kind of tangs are compatible with each other? I have one yellow right know, about 3", but I want to give it away to my friend.
Dmitri

beth

Administrator
Staff member
As long as your tank has no live rock or inverts, corals, etc., then you can safely perform hyposalinity in-tank.
With tangs its just lucky or unlucky. If you add 2 or more pretty much within the same timeframe, then they could get along fine. However, as a tang ages, what used to be a amiable tank fish could turn in to a holy territory. Bigger the tank, the better. These fish should not be in anything less than a sparsely populated 75gal or a larger tank. IMO, this fish should be in a tank that can support at least live rock live rock.

dvk

Thank you very much!
I start to perform hypo as of yesterday and order some "garlic" to help my fish. I'll not buy anything now until I set up quarantine tank. By the way Terry, I have 110g and it's over one year long with only 6 fishes. I'm very patient. Also, this is my second year around "salty" and first time dealing with any kind of disease.
Do you know any vitamins or special recipes I can use to make sure it's not happen again?
Thanks