Big Als Online????????

msb27

Hi guys,
Just wondering if any of you have ever bought from Bigalsonline.com. Mainly interested if any one has bought Live sand from there. Also curious about buying live rock from Aquacon.com. If any of you has, please let me know.
Thanks Scott

have you checked out SWF's LR and Sand??? Only reasons I could think of not to order here would be the 2 week delay.
They have excellent prices on their LS, and as far as LR, It is reasonably priced and have heard it is excellent quality.
I have heard nothing but dissapointment in regards to Aquacon. So i have never purchaced from there. If you are looking for variety as far as LR goes, I HIGHLY recommend <a href="http://www.exoticfish.com" target="_blank">www.exoticfish.com</a> They have excellent products, exceptional customer service and low prices (check out their fish club for better deals)

nm reef

As far as the site you asked about ... I've heard a mix of good and bad...but I've never dealt with them personally. Have you considered this site? I've ordered a few clean-up crew packages(outstanding service & quality)....and I've heard mostly good comments about their LS & LR......may want to consider them............either way you go good luck.....personally I prefer to locate and purchase all my LR & LS locally....I just like to see what I'm getting.......*_^

I've ordered dry goods from BigAls twice, got my stuff in 4 days.
I am still waiting for my first SWF.com order to be processed (should be today) so I cannot give a comparison report on service.

twoods71

Like NM reef I always buy from a lfs so I can see what i'm getting.
But if you want to buy online buy from this site. They provide this board free of charge. Show em some support.

kijak

I bought my tide Pool 2 filter, prefilter/overflow, and a bunch of stuff. It all came in just fine, nothing broke, and the order was correct and complete. I use Pet Solutions for most of my stuff now.

jakob4001

hmmm, from the BIGALSONLINE.com info I've seen; they give you some kind of reward point program towards merchandise; that would kind be worth possibly trying out on drygoods at least if not offset by their price & S&H fees

miner

I will never buy from Aquacon again. I had over $100.00 come in all dead, then they wanted my to pay the shipping all over again. The bags were half full and were cold as hell. Never again !!
Right here is good, at least stuff is alive when you get it.

toadbaby

My husband just ordered stuff from aquacon. we have never heard anything good/bad about them. We only got half of what we ordered, what they gave us was tiny and they could not grasp the concept between a procelain/anemone crab and a hermit crab decorated with anemones - even though they sell both on their site. we cancelled the second half of the order and we will never order from there again.
I get all my dry goods from bigals. Never had a problem. they give you one point per dollar you spend, double on wednesdays, that you can use towards merchandise. If I have to spend the money, I might as well earn something with it!