BIG Tanks??

markw

Does anyone have some real massive ones out there? I would love to see some photos! Seems like all the really big ones like Bang Guys have dwindled off as far as photos go. I dont know many people's tanks around these parts, but if you do and you could PM them this thread so maybe they will chime in, that would be great. When I say big, I dont mean 125g. That is technically big, but I mean the really big tanks, 250+g. I would LOVE to see some tanks with 1000+g if there are any out there!
Cant wait to hear from you!

Mark

242bats

i am working on a 180 that i just got this weekend, i had a 240 in the past, but the 180 looks good. i am moving a 75 reef into the 180
i would like to have my 240 but the 180 will do for know. if i can get the upstairs finished, i would like to do a tank room....

242bats

yea this thing is about having fun right
and sharing i thoughts with other funning peaple that like to throw money in the water ahahahah

meowzer

Originally Posted by 242bats
http:///forum/post/3130550
yea this thing is about having fun right
and sharing i thoughts with other funning peaple that like to throw money in the water ahahahah

A few of us know how to have fun here...

242bats

new to the board, have been reading the boards for about 2 years but just this week posted, becouse of the 180gal i hope i can have fun with all of you and learn some good stuff about the hobbie.
thanks for being there

J

jetskiking

How about this one?Not mine, Its been passed around a couple of LFS in the area. I took this picture after I built the stand for it. 8'x4'x4' works out to around 800 gallons with the sump its close to 1000g. The tank behind it is a 400g