Black and White Percula Babies 4 sale or Trade

Originally Posted by Dawman
My exact words .
qwiksilver360 , there is no such thing . Many stores have them mislabeled . They would either be B&W Ocellaris or Black Saddle Back clowns . I bought my saddle backs at a store that were labeled as B&W Perculas which I knew better and saved a few $ by them not knowing better . It is a very common misconception and if you can please post a pic we can see what they actually are and get you on the right track and so you can correctly advertise what you have .

Like I said I bought them off this website and they call them Perculas so thats what I call them I'm not trying to figure out if the correct name is Perculas or Ocellaris nor do I really care and I never remember being in doubt as to what I'm advertising if you look at the clownfish section on swf.com under Black and White Perculas those are the fish I have and those are whats for sell
Also I will not ship them so please stop asking

alfred30

Think you can get some pics? I am really interested. Also how long can you hold on to them cause i will be drive to north florida the weekend of sept 1

fish addict

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
So there is no way you're going to ship?
not to be rude but I think he already made that point quite clear

It's really sad though b/c they are just so cute!

mike22cha

Originally Posted by fish addict
not to be rude but I think he already made that point quite clear

It's really sad though b/c they are just so cute!
A guy can hope. Those are sweet and great coloring. Plus great price!

Originally Posted by alfred30
Think you can get some pics? I am really interested. Also how long can you hold on to them cause i will be drive to north florida the weekend of sept 1
I will hold them for you for as long as you need just tell me how many you want and dont worry I have hundreds of them that are almost ready to be sold
I usually trade them in at the lfs but I only need so much store credit

dawman

Originally Posted by qwiksilver360
Like I said I bought them off this website and they call them Perculas so thats what I call them I'm not trying to figure out if the correct name is Perculas or Ocellaris nor do I really care and I never remember being in doubt as to what I'm advertising if you look at the clownfish section on swf.com under Black and White Perculas those are the fish I have and those are whats for sell
Also I will not ship them so please stop asking

You don`t care ? You don`t care that you are mislabeling them and confusing someone that doesn`t know better ? You should be wanting to know what you have so you don`t look dumb when advertising them especially to people that know better. With your attitude you don`t deserve having a spawning pair of clowns .

Originally Posted by Dawman
You don`t care ? You don`t care that you are mislabeling them and confusing someone that doesn`t know better ? You should be wanting to know what you have so you don`t look dumb when advertising them especially to people that know better. With your attitude you don`t deserve having a spawning pair of clowns .
Wow your annoying, why dont you bother swf.com and tell them they have their clownfish mislabeled and might be confusing people instead of bothering me, because im sure more people buy from them than me.
Besides if you look at the pictures than you know what I am selling and I stand by my comment that I dont care if they are called Black and White Perculas or Ocellaris no one else besides you has seem to to be confused
Its not like I said I dont care about these fish because otherwise I wouldn't have so much of my time and money invested in just the breeding alone
Im doing my part (although small) to prevent these fish from being captured from the wild by providing my lfs and any local hobbyists with these tank bred fish

m0nk

Those really are beautiful. I'm half tempted to drive down there and pic some up, considering they don't sell any around here. Though, it would likely take about 20 hours and two tanks of gas round trip....haha.
Anyways, whoever ends up with some of these are lucky buyers.

jtuchbaum

I live in Fort Myers. I would like to buy some black and whites from you. I have some family that lives in the Bradenton area that comes down here every few weeks that could possibly pick them up for us. How far are you from exit 217 b? I know you don't want to ship, but if you would ship that would be even better. Can you give me more info on them. You can email me at jktuchbaum@embarqmail.com thank you jennifer

I was under the impression that percula and occelaris are the same thing......anyways I have a pair that I bought six years ago the same size, it was cool to watch them grow...I am fortunate to have a very large breeder by my house.

viper_930

Originally Posted by MIKE22cha
Most ones on online stores aren't as beautiful as those are.
That's because they're selling juveniles and not mature adults. :)

jtuchbaum

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
That's because they're selling juveniles and not mature adults. :)

If you look at the pictures it also shows the parents and I think that is what they were refering to. Does everyone on here have to be so critical? = P

viper_930

Heh yea I saw those. I meant the stores are selling juveniles, which is why they're not yet as beautiful as qwiksilver's pair. :)