Black cats!

meowzer

Originally Posted by OceanKid
http:///forum/post/3281724
Cat owner forced to give up his 200 black cats
http://www.wmur.com/video/24009201/index.html
It is really an amazing story that he raised hundreds of black cats. It is really heart-breaking that they will be separated...but it's for the best
I don't think I would call it amazing or heart breaking.....has this guy ever heard of SPAYING AND NEUTERING....I actually find it very irresponsible.....

mrdc

Dr. Drew's new show needs to be cat addiction next year. I love all animals but don't get so many where it becomes a health hazard.

reefraff

What did he think, the cats would engage in safe s3x

A friend of my brother started putting out food for stray cats at the house where he rented a room. The landlord finally had his fill of it once the house started smelling from all the cats doing their business under the house and in the beds. There is no animal control in the little county where they live. I don't know if the cats would have had a better end starving in the winter or getting macked by a coyote or other critter but they did meet their end. Unintended consequences can suck.

handbanana

Irresponsible and a little disgusting.
How many of those cats do you suppose were Inbred?
WTH is the point of having 200 cats? Not only is it health risk to him but what about other people and their pets?
If my cat got FAIDS from some jackass's cat who felt he needed to have 200 cats there would be a Dramatic increase in dead black cats in the neighbor hood.
Sure thats mean but Feral cats can be dangerous and a bad pest. There nothing like when a stray comes into your house uninvited, freaks out and destroys stuff bouncing off the walls and pisses all over everything.
I love my black kitty and will destroy any cat who would put her in harms way. I am always chasing strays off my porch, They piss all over my motorcycle tires. That guy was prob a psyco to boot.
Thats NH for ya.