blacktip shark juveniles

shark-bite

I'm still doing my research on keeping sharks and won't get one for a long time, but I am wondering if anyone sells any juveniles around gulf shores or Orange beach

tonysi

Welcome to the boards. That's a big fish, hope you have the room for a 42,000 gallon lagoon or tank. They get about 5 feet or so. As for your question there is a forum dedicated to just sharks and rays, some one may be able to help you out on there.

trigger40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark-bite http:///t/397847/blacktip-shark-juveniles#post_3547862
I'm still doing my research on keeping sharks and won't get one for a long time, but I am wondering if anyone sells any juveniles around gulf shores or Orange beach
well if you live around any of those areas go over pensacola bay pass and fish with a shark rig on eather of the forts with some live mullet or whiting and you will cach a bunch of little ones and a big one now and then and they are pritty sporty fish so its a load of fun, and ther is a lfs in pensacola that sells sharks but i have never seen a black tip come through.