Blastomussa Experts

zanoshanox

Is there any hope for this blasto? (middle head) got this PPE colony about a month ago and they're all doing okay but that one hasnt been looking too good. i killed a tiny aiptasia that was growing on the rock and touching it. I have been feeding the colony mysis and Reef supplements... That one head doesnt seem to take the food though and it looks like this all day. Any ideas?? I'd rather not have a hole in the middle of a nice colony...thanks

mr_x

mine are a bit touchy and sometimes get all funky like that on occasion. they eventually come back. what does a ppe colony have to do with this blasto colony?

nycbob

i wouldnt worry about it. it will recover eventually. if if it doesnt, the other heads will eventually split and cover up whatever hole u may have.

zanoshanox

Originally Posted by Mr_X
http:///forum/post/2882700
mine are a bit touchy and sometimes get all funky like that on occasion. they eventually come back. what does a ppe colony have to do with this blasto colony?
They are purple people eater blatos...

mr_x

now they are naming blastos? what's next? "green lantern green star polyps"? "medusa's hair-doo pulsing xenia"? ;D