blenny fans?

1guydude

Hey people!
I was staring at my smaller tank today and watching my scooter blenny really made me think of him as my fav!
To think after 3yrs(not long)in this hobby, a small lil cute scooter blenny would be my fav> Ive got untouched lands like pred tanks and such and was curious as to wat ur fav fish was? Is it even a blenny?
Pls share ur favorite blenny and or ur fav fish all together!
Stories or details why u enjoy it are greatly appreciated!

meowzer

I have a scooter blennie in the 29G.....I love the way it "scoots"
I have a lawnmower blennie in the 225G.....and their personality is soooo cute.....I love watching it "chomp" on things
I also have a bi-color blennie in the 225G....it's unique...I love it way it backs itself into holes in the rocks....IT also took over a coco worm tube
I have a Tribal Blennie in the 54G.....it is a slick black with blue spots on it.....very pretty fish
As far as my favorite fish altogether.....HMMMMMM.....I'm not sure I could pick just one

1guydude

LOL
i knew u would love em all! Ive also got a all blueish black one, BTL called it a high comb blenny. Very kool how they back up into stuff and look around.
Ive wanted to get into predator tanks as long as ive benn into it (notlong) just cuz the fact of the whole manlyness and such of a fish that can eat other fish.

snakeblitz33

I had a canary fang blenny at one point. I think they are soo cool - especially because they are slightly poisonous.
One of my favorites is also the scooter blenny...
Right now I have a bicolor blenny that my wife has aptly named "Bennie the Blenny." Go figure... LOL
I like gobies and blennies. Some of the most active and peaceful fish on a reef.

travelerjp98

Right now I have a bicolor blenny that my wife has aptly named "Bennie the Blenny." Go figure... LOL
:laughing: I had a lawnmower blennie named "Lenny the blenny"... LOL!
my favorite blenny is the lawnmower blenny... I love their personality... AND their algae eating..
This is tough.. but my favorite fish would have to be the longhorn cowfish... sooo cute... or Goliath groupers.... I just think they're awesome...lol.

flower

I always had a lawnmower blenny in every tank, and if the anemone ate it, I replaced it (eventually I got rid of the fish eater) every single one of them were named by the grandkids who called them... zippy fish, not because they were fast.... the grandkids said they looked like a zipper.

As for my favorite fish...I love seahorses.

travelerjp98

I always had a lawnmower blenny in every tank, and if the anemone ate it, I replaced it (eventually I got rid of the fish eater) every single one of them were named by the grandkids who called them... zippy fish, not because they were fast.... the grandkids said they looked like a zipper. :%%:
As for my favorite fish...I love seahorses.
I think you'll get a lot of people that agree that their favorite fish are sea horses.
Have you ever tried to out why your grandkids think they look like seashores? Lol...

reefkprz

I Love my starry blenny
loloks like an old man with tons of personality, watching him bumble around chomping on everything for a bite of algae is always amusing.
but on the flip side my favorite fish is the eschmeyers scorpion fish
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QQ9Y3s035G4/T5vF29YPZXI/AAAAAAAB05o/khXyfut66ys/s640/best-underwater-pictures-scorpionfish_52163_600x450.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.world-and-local-news.com/2012/04/news-best-underwater-pictures-winners.html&h=361&w=600&sz=65&tbnid=rBY3vsjX6US7OM:&tbnh=72&tbnw=120&prev=/search%3Fq%3Deschmeyers%2Bscorpion%2Bfish%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=eschmeyers+scorpion+fish&usg=__bwBAxF6h-h3n7wbedEcOEnNJo6Q=&docid=GcINH-qGRsK5mM&sa=X&ei=fzYgUMCrM4bY6gGfWw&ved=0CF0Q9QEwAg&dur=391

rlablan

I love my starry Benny! His name is professor Bean sprouts (or sprouts for short). His little face looks like he is wearing glasses and has a bit of a mustache and goatee. He also has little "sprouts" for eye brows. He looks like he would be quite learned about many subjects and places. :)
Favorite fish of all time, for me, is the fox face. I love the metallics but I also love the regulars, the Fijian... All of them

wen tom

Hey people!
I was staring at my smaller tank today and watching my scooter blenny really made me think of him as my fav!
To think after 3yrs(not long)in this hobby, a small lil cute scooter blenny would be my fav> Ive got untouched lands like pred tanks and such and was curious as to wat ur fav fish was? Is it even a blenny?
Pls share ur favorite blenny and or ur fav fish all together!
Stories or details why u enjoy it are greatly appreciated!
I was loving my lawnmower blenny till he started wasting away. Bums me out cuz he's so great. He just stopped eating. Got on some other forums and it is not uncommon. Any ideas -please!