Bloomington, IN Setup for sale

ssmariner9

All the materials below are one year old or younger. I setup this tank about a year ago and had a good level of success, but now I am moving and also just bought a puppy! Anyway, this is a complete setup and everything is in great shape. This would be a perfect package for someone wanting to setup a nice saltwater tank. Located in Bloomington, Indiana.
Including:
55 gal Perfecto tank, no scratches
Pine Perfecto Stand
Single Flourescent strip light with 100K bulb (I also installed custom moonlights into the light that look really good at night.
Glass tops for tank, as well as original plastic covers
Milennium 3000 HOB power filter
Prizm Deluxe Skimmer
2 Aquaclear 401 powerheads
3 Rio powerheads (smaller)
2 nice submersible heaters
Several nets
Complete marine test kit
PH 8.2
Hydrometer
Flake Frenzy food
Magnet Cleaner for glass
Also, I have about 90lbs of nice live rock that I have in a large rubbermaid container with a heater and powerheads.
I am asking around $700 for the entire setup, which includes all of the liver rock, however I may be open to negotiation. Any questions or if you want to arrange to come by and take a look, please email me at tpharker@gmail.com
Thanks for looking!

rgaskins

I may want to purchase the live rock if you separate...Just let me know if you decide to...rgaskins@sc.rr.com :D

demosthenes

I'm open to pick up the LR if you decide you piece that out from the rest of the set-up. I have a sister at IU, and I could either pick up the LR on Saturday or have her pick it up sometime in the week. Let me know - Jtorma15@sbcglobal.net