blue face angel

kinkfish

My lfs sold me and angel that had pop eye and died he said he would take care of me by saleing me a large blue face angel for 130 dollars this thing is a beutiful fish what do you guys think?

bigred

That sounds a little high but it depends on how big he is. Make sure he does eat before you buy him.

kinkfish

he has been their for about a month so i assume he has been eating. I have had my tank set up since dec I have put in about 20 pounds of live rock I do have a bunch of lace rock that has stuff growing on it so I assume it is live to a certain extent.I have done some research that they eat sponge food and a varied diet
I dont think I will get him. the lfs guy said he was going to take care of me $130 I dont feel is a good deal.
But thanks

eeldarb21

bargain with him.... i tell my lfs owner he's a dumbass till he hooks me up... he treats his customers like crap, so i give him a taste of his own medicine...
new people in there trying to get into salt water fish, i tell them all good places to buy online so they dont get ripped off by him!!
very mean, but logical! wouldn't you want a person to tell you where to go to get things cheaper..
He's a mean man, so i put him in check constantly!!!! hahaha

kinkfish

the guy is ok he said he would help me out when the fish he sold me had pop eye and died. but he is taking me for a fool that is all.

bigred

Most of the time the LFS do a 100% mark up. They pay $50 we pay $100. I think that is terrible. Thats why I always haggle. I spend enough money that they give me a discount. Thats pretty bad when the employees say when do you want your paycheck.LOL