Blue Jaw Triggers

aw2x3

Sometimes they will, sometimes they wont.
I've never had pairs...only a male...but a buddy of mine just put a pair in a large reef tank and the female beats the crap out of the male.

ljroman85

so it looks like its gonna be a gamble.....anyone know what the chances are? 50 50? I would love to have a pair of triggers that would be cool.

scu ba

I have read somewhere on these furoms that you introduce the male first and then the female after a few weeks. We shall see. :thinking:

ljroman85

What size tank you have them in sebae? Hows it going got any problems with them? I am thinking about getting them I found a site where you can get a male and a female for about 45 dollars....not bad I think

sebae09

i have mine in a 75 they started sleeping in the same cave the first night, I paid 30$ each. 45$ is an awsome deal take it. if you have anymore questions feel free to ask.

titan

Add them at the same time, and 90% of the time they will pair up. My friend who owns our LFS gets pairs in weekly, and this is data from his observation; not a rule of thumb. IMO the females are dull, and would just go with a male if it were "my" tank.