Blue shrooms in St Pete

T

tiberius

Maybe if I post a better pic I will get more responses!
I have several loose blue ones and 1 hairy that is ready to go. All of these are about 2 inches dia. The hairys are cool when they are fed. They close up and look like an onion! Just noticed I caught my beloved yellow goby in the first pic. Awww.

J

just me

Hey guys, I just received some of these today and they are AWESOME. They are so bright they almost glow! And Cher is a pleasure to deal with. I'd grab them before they are gone.

zarro

Hi just wanted to no if you had any blue ones or hairy ones left.
I have theses for trade if intersted .green Sinularia 2" to 3" Capnella 2" to 3"
Green yams not mounted , Purple shroom rook Has 2 nice size shrooms
one red shrooms mounted, Email marconn@earthlink.net
thanks Mark

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by drea
any interest in red shrooms? i'd love to even get one blue shroom or a couple for an even trade?
andre_v@hotmail.com
I really don't need any more red in my tank. But, when it gets warm in your area, and if I still have some of these 1" left, I will send you some. At least, then I won't have to use a thermos or a heat pack so the shipping will be cheap. Maybe by then you might have something that I need for my tank!

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by zarro
Hi just wanted to no if you had any blue ones or hairy ones left.
I have theses for trade if intersted .green Sinularia 2" to 3" Capnella 2" to 3"
Green yams not mounted , Purple shroom rook Has 2 nice size shrooms
one red shrooms mounted, Email marconn@earthlink.net
thanks Mark
Hey,
I fragged 3 more hairys and 1 is good to go. The other one is still coming along nicely but it needs more time. I can ship the hairy and the 2 blues out tomorrow. Let me know if you still have the sinularia. I know it has been awhile since you posted this.

gibby84

Tiberius,
I would really like some of the blue shrooms. I have some pics of items I have available for trade posted under my user name. Please check those out and see if you would be willing to trade for any, if not I may have some other items I could trade. Let me know. You can email me at beatty1821@hotmail.com.

reef46

i've got some green/brown zoos for trade if you would be interested. I'd like some blue and hairy. Let me know. im in Ft. Myers

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by reef46
i've got some green/brown zoos for trade if you would be interested. I'd like some blue and hairy. Let me know. im in Ft. Myers
I have 2 hairys left and some blue ones. Do you have any thing else other than zoos for trade?

T

tiberius

Originally Posted by litlepig11
i would like some blues if you have any left...pm or email me
chrisandterra2@yahoo....
:happyfish

YGM!

reef46

sorry, all i have now is some zoos. I do have a small zoo rock with some star polyps on it that I could trade