Blue Zoos and Xenia Pittsburgh, PA

cobra2806

I have a small frag of blue zoos (about 15 polyps) and tons of Pulsing Xenia I'd like to unload. Hopefully the pic worked it's the first time I tried posting one.

T

tuningvis

that is some great looking blue zoos .. would you consider shipping those guys ?
i'm in WA

cobra2806

I just actually counted the polyps on the piece I fragged and there are 28 polyps on it. I have enough to get 25-30 more polyps off of it if you both are interested. I'd sell them for $25 plus shipping. I never shipped before but I'd feel comfortable shipping Zoos. Email me at cobra2806@access995.com if you're interested.

cobra2806

djultra, I tried to reply to your email but it keeps coming back saying undeliverable??? Send me your zip and I'll let you know how much shipping will be.

mpls man

cobra2806, sent you a e-mail on the blue zoo's ... let me know if you still have some, very interested.. :yes:

cobra2806

djultra,
Your email still comes back to me undeliverable. Do you have another email address? I can frag about 25 more polyps for you. I'm shipping some out next Wednesday so if you want I can ship yours then too. Send me an email from another account if you can and I'll give you my address.

cobra2806

Sorry, I was away for Christmas. All the frags I have are spoken for. If something changes I'll be sure to let you know!