Boy scouts...such nice role models....so considerate....

mie

I love the flash info on the bottom of the screen, blondes at highest risk they need multiple exams.

rotarymagic

AHAHAHAHA nice...
that picture on their site is awesome...
exams in the basement hahaha right next to their BDSM dungeon!!!
They sound so nervous... what jokers... focusing on younger women!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hey ladies I'm doing a cross country free exam awareness campaign.. who's in?

keebler

Pretty hilarious and I am a boyscout. Those guys are a little young to be going for Eagle lol and it is not a group project by any means either. I'm about to start my Eagle project so thanks for the idea lol. On a side note, people think boyscouts are losers, but really we're pyros and if you knew what went on while at camp staff (co-ed mind you), you wouldn't think that we're losers lol.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Keebler
http:///forum/post/2851536
Pretty hilarious and I am a boyscout. Those guys are a little young to be going for Eagle lol and it is not a group project by any means either. I'm about to start my Eagle project so thanks for the idea lol. On a side note, people think boyscouts are losers, but really we're pyros and if you knew what went on while at camp staff (co-ed mind you), you wouldn't think that we're losers lol.
Google ONN.

keebler

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/2851569
Google ONN.

I realize it's a spoof, I'm not a complete moron.

That's why I said it couldn't be so because it's not a group project, also you have to go through a lot to even get the project approved, they weren't old enough to be doing it yet, and I actually read the comments before mine and someone already said it was a spoof.

t316

Unbelievable...
That is pretty funny. Those are some legit uniforms so I bet somebody is going to pay for that spoof.
Keebler...I have never thought that a Boy Scout is a looser. ASM here, for many years, with 3 sons in Scouts. Congrats on getting up to the point of working on your Eagle. People have no idea what it actually takes to get to the point that you are at. It will reward you well later in life.
T3

truefishman

i am actually a boyscout to im like 2 merits then i can start my eagle but yes we actually do really fun stuff at campouts and stuff its fun