Brand New Optima Vision RO/DI

seadazed

I bought this unit brand new but found a really good deal on a SpectraPure CSP-DI 80 right after I recieved the Optima Vision. Since I don't have a need for two RO/DI units I need to sell one.
This unit has never seen water. The di cartridge is still in the wrapper and has never been installed. You will recieve this RO/DI just as I recieved it from the factory. It will come w/ a hose bib adapter, housing wrench, and instruction book. The price for the Optima Vision is: $140 + s/h (paypal preffered).
Here is a description from thier website (notice they guarantee 0 TDS):
Our 75 gpd 4 stage Aquarium system is the first of our professional series aquarium reverse osmosis line. This powerful system includes all of the vital stages needed to produce zero TDS water for your aquarium. It includes a 1 micron sediment reduction filter and a 1 micron chlorine removal filter to protect the powerful 75 gpd Dow filmtek reverse osmosis element. The final stage of this system is a 10 inch Deionization chamber that will give you that 0 TDS reading, Guaranteed! or your money back! NOW INCLUDES PRESSURE GAUGE!!!
Stage 1: 1 micron sediment filter
Stage 2: 1 micron solid carbon block
Stage 3: 75 gpd RO element
Stage 4 : 10 inch refillable DI
John Guest tube and fittings
100 PSI RO pressure gauge!
Aluminum bracket
PSI tested up to 150 psi Non Cycle
Shipping Dimensions 16" x 10" x 16
All Clear filter housings
White membrane housing
Faucet or hosebib adaptor