Brand new T5 tek 8 x 54w 48" HO lighting setup.

dstoneburg

This has just arrived at my doorstep today. Ive run into some family problems and need the money. Obviously I am selling this at a loss. Its a brand new 8 x 54w T5 HO setup. Comes with the brackets(which were like $50). Its never been used or even plugged in(still in plastic). I would like to get $380 for it if you pick up or I will be happy to ship if buyer pays shipping costs. Has individual reflectors and ive been told is a great setup. I purchased this after lots of reading and research. You can either post here, email me, or give me a call! Thanks!
cell - (541)221-1016
email - dstoneburg@comcast.net

dstoneburg

I dont have bulbs. I reside in springfield oregon(97477).I do not have a scale to check the weight, I would guess around 25 lbs for both packages(light setup and brakcets).

dstoneburg

No bulbs. Its never been used.
Features:
• Aluminum body is lightweight, heavy duty and rust proof
• Accommodates ultra efficient, high output T5 lamps (sold separately)
• 95% reflective German aluminum reflectors increase output by over 300%
• Durable black powder coated finish
• Sleek profile only 2.5 inches high
• 2 power switches and cords for better lighting control-–allows independent use of timers
• Cool operation and NO noise
• Convection vents allows maximum air flow
• Two 8 foot power cords - 120 volt
• Compatible with both of our cable hanging kits (sold separately)(Im including the brackets to hold it over the tank at adjustable heights.)
• 1 Year Warranty
Dimensions are: 48"L x 19.5"W x 2.5"

dstoneburg

If I shipped today on the high end it would be $35 and would take 4 days.
UPS Ground
4 days
By End of Day
Friday
November 2, 2007 37.24 USD*
They estimate 37.24 for shipping.
I would be willing to do $390 shipped.

dstoneburg

Still for sale. This is by far the best deal you will find on these lights. Im taking a large loss to unload these quick.

dragonzim

Bump for a great deal. With the mounting brackets this would normally sell for over $525 before shipping. I have the 6 bulb version and it is a great product!