Brand new VHO plug and play system in nc

gmen

I have a brand new vho plug and play system in NC I bought it thinking i was going to use it on one of my tanks but changed my mind. All equipment is new and still in the box. I will sell it for $228 with 4 46.5" uri bulbs you can pick between 50/50 or actinics. I will also trade for live rock. Im in durahm nc. I will also ship at buyers expense. I do take paypal email me with questions mdguz35@yahoo.com

gmen

Bang~ I
ts the ARO plug and play that you know who sells. comes with end caps, reflector, all ready wired and bulbs. Just pull of the blue film, mount the reflector and there ya have it.

gmen

Originally posted by tiffster
Trade you my Metal halide ballast and fixtures.

I have lighting, sorry I would also trade for a ca reactor for a 300g + system.

tiffster

Give me a few more days to sell my MH and I will buy them from you if I can get rid of the halides. Dosen't that sound funny, someone who wants to get rid of their halides. Anyway, are the bulbs, ballasts, etc. good quality?
Tiffany

tiffster

Kevin, see my post, "selling new MH ballast and fixture" I'll bump it up for ya. Price is pretty negotiable at this point, I just want to get rid of it.

gmen

Originally posted by tiffster
Give me a few more days to sell my MH and I will buy them from you if I can get rid of the halides. Dosen't that sound funny, someone who wants to get rid of their halides. Anyway, are the bulbs, ballasts, etc. good quality?
Tiffany

brand spankin' new, never fired up, installed or taken out of box. I opened the box to make sure nothing was damaged b/c I didnt want to sell it with out looking at it first. Bulbs are brand new. I got a case of the 50/50 and actincs. So you can pick 4 bulbs any combo. I like 2 of each. I ran that combo on my old 90 and liked the look.
for some reason Im not getting the email notifaction so if you are anyone is interested please email me direct at either carolinacorals@yahoo.com or mdguz35@yahoo.com
thx

tiffster

Two more days left on the auction, no takers yet, still a bunch of e-mail, but no takers. If somebody else wants them go ahead and sell 'em. :(
Tiff