breaking down tank all coral must local NJ reefers first

sharkbait9

Well its time for me to get another bigger tank, I knew this day was coming now that I’m married. So I am breaking down the 125 to start a make over. Its going to be a while for the new build but in time it will be worth it.
I would like to sell my coral to local New jersey keepers first, since shipping is a pain and expensive and deters people from buying. Some of the collection is out of my frag tank. Some frags are just that frags while other are small colonies.
No reasonable offer will be refused.
tyree cotton candy 60
more to come

sharkbait9

some more
I have three frags of the superman that are all the same size 20 a piece
spring meadow rock 35
small bubble 15.
purple nana encrusting the plug 30

sharkbait9

i have some fish that i may put up but right now i want to see if i can itergrate them in my other tanks.
What size tank do you have? how long has it been set up. I do have a coral banded shrimp that will most likely not mix in with the other coral banded shrimp since its a baby maybe 3 inch.

N

ninjaskillzs

Are you willing to ship to NJ locals? im in cherry hill and as a full time college student/worker i have little to no time to drive :( would love to buy some things off you though, so let me know.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by ninjaskillzs
http:///forum/post/2805604
Are you willing to ship to NJ locals? im in cherry hill and as a full time college student/worker i have little to no time to drive :( would love to buy some things off you though, so let me know.
yes, i will ship

sharkbait9

i have more to add to the list of coral that have to go
this is a big rock of orange madness zoas 45
One of my ora multi heads green dunks that has to go also 50 bucks
in the pic the dunken is mad but has nice long sweepers

sharkbait9

some more
One of my acro frags +/- 3 inch 25.00
agent orange acan 45.00
Bloodkiss acan 25.00
Brain 30.00
candy cane rock 50.00

jursula

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
http:///forum/post/2805509
i have some fish that i may put up but right now i want to see if i can itergrate them in my other tanks.
What size tank do you have? how long has it been set up. I do have a coral banded shrimp that will most likely not mix in with the other coral banded shrimp since its a baby maybe 3 inch.
I have 65G that has been running for couple years already. Few months ago something happened, like ammonia spike, I lost lots of fish, and some corals. Now I have 2 tangs, blue and yellow, pair of clowns and couple damsels (still dont dye, cant wait :)) and some corals too, I now started with hardy ones, some shrooms, zoos, stuff like that.
Let me know about shrimp, I will need that too. And other inverts. And fish.

pdmxb2000

how do the chalices ship? im interested in the hulk chalice. im in syracuse ny. 13209 can u give me a shipping quote, if that is youll ship to me

sharkbait9

replyed to all pms. Some coral already sold, alot of possable offers, cash or payment takes them
More to come. lets get these coral moved see something make an offer.

sharkbait9

some more coral
chocolate blueberry zoa 10.00
large green tip torch with baby sprouts 40.00
metallic green pagoda cup 30.00
large yellow scroll coral mounted and has magnet mount for glass 35.00
blasto colony 30.00