breeding false percs help

scottallert

well i want to start breeding fp clowns how long does it take them to start mating if i get a large female and a small male?

jtt

get the book "clownfishes" by joyce d wilkerson. It will answer allllllll of your questions about breeding clownfish down to fry care.
why not true percs? they are more or less the same just a bit different colour and much more expensive. you can sell true percs to lfs for $15-$20 each.

jtt

by the way, the females gotta be about 2.5 years old, or if you got it from someone who doesnt know how old it was, its just gotta be huge. get the book. you can get the book for like $11 used on amazon

scottallert

why not true percs? they are more or less the same just a bit different colour and much more expensive. you can sell true percs to lfs for $15-$20 each.
ive never seen one at any of the fish stores ive ever been to and personally i like to pick out the fish so i can see there colors and if they look healthy so i dont like to order.

scottallert

Originally Posted by JTT
http:///forum/post/2823132
by the way, the females gotta be about 2.5 years old, or if you got it from someone who doesnt know how old it was, its just gotta be huge. get the book. you can get the book for like $11 used on amazon
k thanks