Bright Orange Monti Digi Frags $10

meemmoo

Today I felt like cleaning my tank and as a consequence 3 frags of my bright orange cap broke off. They are ~1" and I will post pics of each of them later, but in the meantime this is the mother colony. I need them gone as I am breaking down my frag tank and have no room in my main tank. I also have some other corals forsale in another thead and can combine shipping.

meemmoo

Pm's sent.
Thanks LedZep fan MH's are the best but they will grow under t-5's as well color may not be exactly like under MH. I experimented with PC's and have a monti digi growing under those so not sure about the cap.

meemmoo

Originally Posted by S_Holman33
Is that a monti cap as opposed to a monti digitata?

Yep it's a cap I have a digi in my other thread if you look you can see the difference:)

meemmoo

Originally Posted by mfp1016
I think his point was that this thread is for Digitata while your picture offers a Cap.
Ah now I see it after a cup of coffee
All fixed TY

meemmoo

It looks like a got a couple tips of my peach digi as well and will let them go for $10 if anyone's interested. Here's a pic.

m0nk

Originally Posted by meemmoo
Pm's sent.
Thanks LedZep fan MH's are the best but they will grow under t-5's as well color may not be exactly like under MH. I experimented with PC's and have a monti digi growing under those so not sure about the cap.
In case it helps I have digi and several types of cap (orange, brown, green) growing under PC's, and the caps actually grow faster than the digitas. Btw, that's a nice looking one in the pic, if I didn't already have some orange ones I'd definitely want some of that.

-Edit-
I do agree, though, that ideal lighting would be MH or T-5. I was just experimenting with some free frags as well, and they're working out for me, but I also do a weekly 10% water change and feed mine, so the lower lighting likely isn't as big of a factor here.

greg803

Originally Posted by meemmoo
UPDATE: 1 Cap and 2 Monti's $10 frags left
how much for 1 of each shipped to 29803