Brightwell's Neo Zeo

gatorwpb

Originally Posted by lilbuddha
http:///forum/post/2914434
How will u know which products do what ? U are adding Koral Color and the Amino but will add a few more next week . I'm just curious cuz all these bottles are mkaing me think I'll get a dosing addiction .LOL . BTW there seems to be some talk of potassium as an additive too . I saw some from a lab outfit as it is pharm grade . I just need to research and figure out how to mix and dose as iodide is used . I always had good luck with Tropic Marin BIO calcium but it seems hard to find over the years . I am finally finishing my 5 gallon buckets of B-Ionic .. It has lasted me about 4+ years .
I do have more questions but so I hope ur around . I hang out in other forums too but use a different name . U prolly can figure it out from the avatar . I hang out in the light /filtration section .Love to see eveyones new toys.I don't know when ur going to start fragging but put me on your list .
yeah I probably should have started one supllement at a time, but I am happy with the results regardless. However, it is for this reason that I am waiting another week before I start with the vitamins. The way I look at it, zeovit doesnt have you dose one supplement at a time. They are confident in the system and the results prove that. So my plan with the brightwell system is to just go by the dosing schedule listed in the manual for each supplement and then adjust as needed.
Potassium, iodine and iron are all supplements I have considered and will look into maybe once I finish some of the stuff I have now.

olavo

Hello gator 's okay with you?
My name is Olavo,wonder if we can put in a closed reactor ZEOvit was not supposed to have something to move the stones?
The reactor has to be open or have something to move the stones ?
gadgets.util.runOnLoadHandlers();
gadgets.util.runOnLoadHandlers();

mrdc

Revived and old thread I see. I use this system but I still need to add a little more neo-zeo.

tony73

Hi TOM
Any news from 2 years ago?
Are you continuing with NEOZEO? or results by the past?
Any PICS?
Bye
Tony