bubble anemone and percula

i have two percula clownfish and a nice sized bubble anomone and some big condis, is there a way to get the clowns to house with the anemones?, they've been together foe about 6 months without any interaction

perfectdark

Originally Posted by saltwaternube
i have two percula clownfish and a nice sized bubble anomone and some big condis, is there a way to get the clowns to house with the anemones?, they've been together foe about 6 months without any interaction
There is no way to make them host the likley hood of them hosting the condi's are slim and none. Although on rare occasions it has happened. As for the BTA its more common for it to happen however, if you have tank raised fish your chances decrease exponentially. IMO

debbie

My perc does not care for the anemone only on rare occassion when he is smitting in love with my saddle back. Now she is always in the anemone but the perc loves his mushrooms. He is in there right now, he sleeps in there all the time.
I don't think you have to get rid of your anemone, but like mentioned they most likely will not host in it. But if you have some mushrooms they will be in there for sure.
I also have a toadstool leather that he loves to play in as well. But mushrooms are a hit with perc IMO