BUBBLE Coral after eating some shrimp

tirtza

Quote:
I feed it a couple snall pieces of shrimp daily
What type of shrimp, mysis?
Quote:
When I first got it, I almost lost it
What was wrong with it?
I would love to have a Bubble Coral one day, but my two clowns are very greedy little eaters and I'm not sure how I could spot feed a coral. When ever I've tried to spot feed anything in the past (using long metal aquarium tweezer looking things) the clowns rush up and rip away any food that's in the tweezers. How do you effectively spot feed?

meowzer

Raw frozen shrimp from Walmart......I thaw it and feed little pieces to it.....also to my anemones, and anyone else who wants any....LOL
IDK but at one point it looked like this

al&burke

That is an amazing transformation meowzer, do open brains accept food the same way - I drop a piece of salmon I was feeding to my brittle when it dropped on the coral, 5 minutes later an emerald snached it away. LOL

al&burke

Meowzer if you like spot feeding corals you should get a fuzzy dwarf - you should see how this little guy takes food, almost out of my hand, he knows which way the current is going and he waits, opened mouthed. Sorry I am hijacking your thread my friend.

meowzer

I have a lobo that I also feed small pieces of scallop when it's tentacles are out.....I have to give small pieces because the fish will steal it otherwise
BELIEVE ME......I do not need a fuzzy dwarf.....LOL....I have enough to do

al&burke

I know I am up to three SW tanks now and 3 FW I am converting the 65 FW planted into a fuzzy tank. I have to get rid of the FW

meowzer

Don't get me wrong......I love my tanks, BUT they are a LOT OF WORK......constant work......I need no more LOL

tirtza

Wow!! It doesn't even look like the same animal, that's amazing! I would have thought it was a gonner for sure. You must be one hell of a Bubble Coral nurse!

meowzer

LOL....I got some good advice from here......especially from Spanko (Henry)......sometimes you just have to leave stuff alone....