Bubbles!

salty tank

My mag 7 which is powering my protein skimmer is making bubbles in my main tank. I dont know how. Any time i turn off that mag 7 for my PS the bubbles go away, so it cannot be my return pump. Also i just replaced magnetic propeler (spelling?) in my mag 7 because it stopped working. WHATS GOING ON!?!
by the way the bubbles arent to bad, just makes the water look dirty almost and somtimes the pump will shoot out a lot of bubbles at a time.

only

Originally Posted by salty tank
My mag 7 which is powering my protein skimmer is making bubbles in my main tank. I dont know how. Any time i turn off that mag 7 for my PS the bubbles go away, so it cannot be my return pump. Also i just replaced magnetic propeler (spelling?) in my mag 7 because it stopped working. WHATS GOING ON!?!
by the way the bubbles arent to bad, just makes the water look dirty almost and somtimes the pump will shoot out a lot of bubbles at a time.

I am having the same problem with my tank but I am using a seaclone 150. I can't get it dialed in right. Its either to much bubbles in the tank or the cup is filling up too fast! It could also be (from reading) that the tank is new and there aren't any contaminents! Is your tank new? It sounds like it isn't, since I am a nooB I can't help you beyond that.