Bubbletip/Kenya Tree feeding

badpacket

Hi All,
Just wondering if I am underfeeding my Anemone and Kenya Trees.
I have a bubbletip which split recently, so I now have a small one, and one thats still med-large, almost as large as when it split several weeks ago.
I have a 29g, 4-5" DSB, ~25# LR, plus 2 fake clowns, a red scooter blenny, couple of peppermints and emeralds, 8 snails and several blue and red legs, and several colonies of button polyps and mushrooms.
I don't feed every day religiously, but almost with Formula One and Tetra Spirulina flakes, occasioanly some shimp pellets, and those frozen gumdrops.
I feed the anenomes several times per week, turkey basting them with MarineSnow and Kent Micro-vert. Also do similar to the Kenya trees and polyps. The mushrooms seem to be very happy.
I have sx55 PC's, a 10k Coralife and an actintic.
Occasionally, I toss in a small piece of lobster shell ( remenant of Red Lobster meals) about 1.5" x 1.5", and its makes everyone go nuts in there.
PH ~8.2, Amm. 0.5, NitrI 0, NitrA 0, Kh 7, Alk 2.51, CA 500.
I have been told that since I don't have any real heavy CA requirements, I don't really need to keep my CA up at 400, so its usually in the 350 range.
Any suggestions on anything I am doing?
Aside from a cyano bloom that I cured with Erythromycin, I have tons and tons of the green plants things growing, can't ID them, thought they look like Elodia http://tropical-fish.net/common_aquarium_plants.htm
I am going in on an almost weekly basis to pull these, as they grow rapidly and where overgrowing one of my Kenya's to the point where it started shriveling up.
Again, any input is appreciated.