bugs galor

reavely

I'm in the midst of attempting to rid my tank of ich, all fish in QT, waiting for ihc life-cycle to pass. Since this all began, I've added an xenia, some yewllow polyps ( which the peppermints have nibbled to nothing) and an anenome, so yesterday I added some seachem reef suppliments to the tank along with the weekly 5 gallon watyer change. By evening I noticed hundreds of little white bugs all over the glass - all different varieties from multi-legged, wormy-squirmy, baby-snail-looking things, to others that don't seem to move at all. What's going on? am I having a bloom of crtitters because the fish are absent? have the suppliments flushed them out of other areas they were inhabiting? this is what I added:
3 capfuls each of; "reef complete," reef carbonate," and "reef plus" (all come in the "fundamentals pak").

alodar

What are the best fish to add to take care of the bug problem? I too have an infestation of these little creatures ever since my 2 fish died due to a bad bout with ich. I have a nano, and it's fish-free right now. Also, do any of these little bugs bother polyps by any chance? Maybe it's just coincidence, but mine have been closed up lately.