Build my 150 Gal

I have been a reef guy for ever, so i dont know anything about the setup of an aggressive tank. I went to get somthing for my 100 gal reef, and there was this 150 sitting there. Holes drilled just like i like it. My fish store guy seen me looking and said that he would make me a deal on it. 450.00 out the door. He ordered it for some guy and then the guy did not want it. Needless to say, i am now the proud owner of a 150 gal tank.
I have been thinking about doing it aggressive, FOWLR. What do i need filtration wise? Also, what would be a good selection for live stock?
The tank has 4 holes in the bottom, 2 on each end, for a closed loop. It also has to holes in the back for returns to a sump. It does not have the big piece of glass that goes though the middle, it has a 2" edge running around the side. I will try to snap some pics later.
I have not got the stand or hood yet. Need to make sure that whatever I need for it will fit.
So, you have a blank canvas, pls help me build my 150 gal!!

00nothing

sounds very nice the rim around the outside is called euro bracing i def prefer it over traditional braces
filtration wise go as big as u can get i prefer a large sump with refugium and a large skimmer over other methods
great deal look forward to seeing more

djevack

I have a 150g aggressive tank. For filtration I have 200lbs lr, 100lbs ls, asm G3 skimmer, 29g fuge, 40wt UV and two tunzes PH for lots of water movements to kick up fish poop and leftover food. I really recommend the asm skimmer and lots of water movement for the aggressive tank, keeps the tank very clean. I also put some carbon in every so often to take out any bad chemicals. The whole system has 3 sumps, one for the skimmer, one for the fuge and one for the return pump. this also adds a lot of water volume, and i think helps a great deal with dissipating the bad stuff till the skimmer gets it out.