building a canopy... need help

photo guy

I did some photography for these folks yesterday. http://www.aviariums.com/ .To say the quality of their hoods is outstanding is an understatement. I did get some detail shots if you're interested I could TRY to post them (I'm new here & don't know how to post yet) OR I could e-mail a few.
These hoods are NOT for the faint of heart. The guys that make these things say they have about 30 saws set up so the never have to change the angles once they are right.
I'll talk to them to quote a hood for the 220 gal tank I'm getting but based on what they charge for the bird cages I probably won't go that route. They are SUPER nice guys.

photo guy

I'm such an idiot some times. :mad: The guys that make these said they had patton rights to the design. So I probably better not send photos.
You could take a look at the site though. The images I did yesterday should be on their site within a week or two to get an idea of the quality. The fan, with air filter and a light timer is enclosed in the hood. These guys thought of everything! Their hood could eaisly be made for aquarium use and I'm sure they would do the work for you.
Good Luck
Keith