busster!!

fishfreek

Nice meeting you at the LFS last week. Small world. Any luck removing any more of that red slime out of your substrate? How about locating any HD sand. Get any shipped yet? I know its not much for your 90g but i still have one extra bag if you want it. Always willing to help a fellow reefer out. :D
By the way i am going to be ordering a cleanup crew form an on line company soon, there is a $50 min order. Are you interested in a $25 order? GREAT prices, alot better than LFS in Appleton!!! LET ME KNOW ASAP! I plan to order this week.
My e-mail :janenbob@webtv.net

biggdriver

Hey there I'm from Marshfield..what is left in Appleton,??anything worth driving there for..I noticed my main store there on College AVe..closed ..I want to find a good store for corals and clams..Willing to drive a little for my chance to cherry pick my own..Thanks

fishfreek

That place closed up while ago but craig, that used to nun it opened another small store in the Northland Mall on Northland Ave. I'ts in side the "Pets supply Plus", in the back. Thay have half decent prices, most corals are $35 or 2/$60. Worth checking out if you happen to be in the area. The only bad thing is that he seems to run out of stock quickly. Doesn't carry much in clams.