buy live rock

vizia2

has enyone ordered live rock from saltwaterfish.com? Is it good quality rock? And how long does it take to come in? I want to take delivery on a tuesday, what day should i order?
thanks

krunk

I havent orded anything form this site, but i havent heard one bad thing about the lr and live stock. i heard the lr is fantastic, and is only 4$ shipped(if you buy the 50lb package) which is a fantasic deal. IT has free two day shipping, and it takes around a day from them too ship. so expect the rock too be there 3-4 days after you orderded it.

fshhub

it is probably a little too late for them to ship it for turesday, but I think they do allow you to request a date, in advance, if it is a case of you needing to be home to sign for it.

jarvis

Yep you can scedule it to arrive on a certin day. I usally have my stuff sent to work gives me a good reason to go home early. Hey just thought of this. Save your live fish stickers and send a box with a brick in it to yourself.:D

Most of my LR was ordered from SWF.com. Very nice stuff...no unwanted hitch hikers, and there was minimal die-off. It took mine 3 days to arrive...HTH