calcium for coraline

cooqie

i want to buy calcium so i can grow coraline on my rocks just to get a start of growth, what should i buy i dont have a fish just 5 hermit crabs 3 snails 6 brittle stars a shrimp and a scallop

peef

Originally Posted by Cooqie
i want to buy calcium so i can grow coraline on my rocks just to get a start of growth, what should i buy i dont have a fish just 5 hermit crabs 3 snails 6 brittle stars a shrimp and a scallop

You could go buy B-ionic 2 part buffer. It will balance Alkalinity and calium. Keep your cal at around 420 - 450 and you will get coraline as tank ages

peef

Honestly I would say go spend the 20bucks on one. It is worth it. No other way to really know.

swfishfan

i agree with earlybird, coraline will thrive in a well established tank, but like early bird said it will take time, but if your a non-patient person as i can be, peef's suggestion is a pretty good one, but even i waited a while and it all just flurished in my tank

cooqie

i do have coraline in my tank i dont have that many rocks yet im still waiting to get the rest i was just asking for later on use thank u i hope the calcium booster will help