Calcium Reactor Jetstream 1

areef

Refurbished, but never used (only tested) Jetrstream 1 Calcium reactor.
"The calcium reactor which sets new standards! For aquariums up to 750 gallons. The Jetstream-Reactor with cartridge construction, mounted on board together with large volumed bubble counter. The volume of the cartridge is 2.5 liters. The reactor can be hung outside the filter/sump. Technical data: Outlet max. 150ml/min= 9l/h Dimensions:standfloor 330x150mm,height 600m"
This comes with an extra body and bubble counter since I used two to rebuild and complete one functioning calcium reactor. There is a small area on the output by the union piece that is glued, but the unit has been tested and functions fine. A new unit retails for $350, all items for only $150
Below are pictures of the calcium reactor, 2 pics of the fixed area and the extra body and bubble counter.
I am located in Indianapolis, IN 46225 and available on weekends and evenings. Any questions please pm me and I will get back with you asap. I will ship the item at buyers expense and I do have a PayPal account to receive payments.