calling all camera bugs

debbie

I would like to know if any of you have either of these cameras and what your opinions about them are:
Sony Cyber Shot DSCH5
Kodak P712
Kodak Z612

reefforbrains

I agree on the brand loyalty to Kodak. The 712 is awesome now that the price hit the floor. you can score one for under 150 if you shop around.

debbie

Would you both mind posting some pictures that you have taken with your Kodak P712??
I would like to know also if you get any purple fringe in the pictures you take??
What about the "stabalization" does this really work??
I am in the dark ages and have a Sony 3.2 mp with a 3x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom. If I am not really steady I get some noise in my pictures. It takes the best pictures outside.

rbaldino

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
Canon all the way!!!!!!!!! :cheer:
Agreed. I've owned many different brands of film and digital cameras, and Canon makes the best by far, especially their lenses. If you want a small digital camera, any of the Canon Powershots would be excellent. If you feel like shelling out for a digital SLR, the Canon digital Rebel is a great camera.

05xrunner

Originally Posted by Nemo_66
Canon all the way!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

I wont post any pics with stuff I use. I dont think you wanna spend that kinda loot.

brewski4u1

i have a casio exlim 6mp and its a great camera till i try and get a close up and the it just is horrible ! unless i'm doing soemthing wrong !