Calling the old posse!!!

one-fish

Doing searches here I have read informative treads form those you mentioned, but do think those who reply now are A+...Many Thanks to those who helped me...

jay0705

Definitely wasn't a knock on the current peeps. Its just when i started on this forum it was a large chunk of the same folks. People that had an insane amount of knowledge. Plus certain folk i just liked to chat with lol ( trigger and kristen)

2quills

I've seen so many good peeps come and go. Forums in general have been going down hill for a while. People get bored, busy or just move on. I find some of the Facebook groups far more engaging these days. But still come back to where my journey began. I'm one of those people that tends to be loyal to a fault.

I am currious what happened to Bang, though. He's always been around through thick and thin.

one-fish

No I see what you meant Did hear this forum once was the S**t...No worries.. think still I am in the Right Place...I have Learned A lot here hopefully I can pass on some of that..

jay0705

I've seen so many good peeps come and go. Forums in general have been going down hill for a while. People get bored, busy or just move on. I find some of the Facebook groups far more engaging these days. But still come back to where my journey began. I'm one of those people that tends to be loyal to a fault.

I am currious what happened to Bang, though. He's always been around through thick and thin.
I've wondered if beth knows.

2quills

Last I heard Flower took her tanks down. I know the upkeep was getting to be a lot of work for her.

Hope she's still out there and doing well.

My best memories here was when everyone chipped in to build her a sump. Those were good times.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I think I am the oldest of the oldest member here coming in 2000. Seen a lot of fun stuff, especially the first decade when this hobby was just getted souped up. Also have seen a lot of wildly crazy stuff as well. Lots of fun in the good ole days. Seems like the hobby has kinda quieted down in more recent yrs.

gemmy

Hey Krista, still got your tank?

Yes and no! I no longer have the 55, but I do have a 75! Unfortunately, it's in a rebuilding stage. I lost power for 4 days a little over a year ago and it wiped out all my corals. Then, things got crazy between work and completing my bachelors degree. I just graduated in December so I am hoping to get my tank back on track.