camera question

N

newreefers

I have a fugi finepix 6800. The zoom lens is loose and sometimes get stuck when the camera is turned on, and I get a "zoom error" message. Is this something that would usually be covered under warranty or should I not waste time sending it back and just go have it repaired at a local shop.

ryebread

No way!
Did you not get my email about this? Hmm..........sorry if not. That will definitely be covered under warranty with Fuji. Fuji is very good about that kind of thing.
I wouldn't try taking it to a local shop for repair unless you are wanting to spend lots of money. ;)
Just take it to your local camera store and give them your reciept, warranty card, and camera and they should ship it out for you to Fuji. You can also ship it out yourself if you want.
Sorry to hear of the problems. :(

N

newreefers

I didn't get your e-mail, that is why I posted it here. Thanks for the response, I mailed my warranty card in and just have the bottom portion, but have not received anything back, I have my receipt, is that enough?

ryebread

You will need your bottom section of the warranty card with the receipt (don't you hate trying to spell receipt?) and that should do good for you. Fuji should have your warranty on record now and just send in that bottom section.
Good luck.