camera

jessica47421

i am looking to get a good camera for picture taking of the tank, but i am only looking to spend around 100.00 is this possible? if so what kind would you guys recommend?

dawman

I just bought a Kodak camera for my sister for her birthday . Don`t remember the model but it was around $120 with tax and takes really good pictures . I use a Kodak Z700 and takes good pics but is $80 more than what you want to spend .

bjoe23

i have a nikon powershot 7.1 megapixels and it takes amazing pictures! it was like $230 tho. A good camera is over 130 or 150.

1journeyman

Originally Posted by Wiluven
Best thing to do is look on .. ***************

Wiluven, welcome to the forums.
Just a friendly reminder... Please do not post links, site names, etc. to competitors, forums, potential competitors, etc.
1Journeyman

wiluven

I love the website and respect the rule but editing my post that contained an

[hr]
website so someone can purchase a *camera* is a little ridiculous. Does saltwaterfish.com sell cameras? It's not exactly a competitor.....

michaeltx

the key to what he said was potential that site has a lot of individual stores within it which are in direct compition of SWF.com
Welcome to the site
FWIW
Mike

jessica47421

ok i went a little over what i was wanting to pay and got a kodiac easy share z710, it is 7.1 mp, 1gb for 198.50 which included 20.00shipping. didnt look to much into it so i hope it is a good cam. does anyone know anything about this camera?

michaeltx

I love mine I paid more for mine of course I think it was around $300 takes a bit of time to get used to in the different setting I have had mine a good 6 months and still finding new things on it.
I think you will be happy with it.
a hint on it though you will need a docking station to recharge the batteries of course that is not part of the camera and is bought seperately.
Mike

michaeltx

if not there are fairly cheap about 20 bucks it makes one button transfers to your computer through the docking station. not a bad thing to have if it doesnt come with it.
Mike