CAN I??? 6 gallon nano-cube

doveshaq

I have a 6 gallon cube and just put in true-blue zoas, hot pink zoas, eagle-eye zoas, pulsating xenia (silver tipped), and a neon orange ricordia that i bought online. The xenia smelled horrible and the true blues came off there attached rock. Can i place them directly on my live rock or do i need to superglue them to a fragged rock? Is the xenia dead or did it just smell bad?

keith burn

You can use surgical needles to put them back on rock.
But how is tank water?
May have temp trouble??
Is the xenia looking ok? :thinking:

reefdude37

Originally Posted by doveshaq
I have a 6 gallon cube and just put in true-blue zoas, hot pink zoas, eagle-eye zoas, pulsating xenia (silver tipped), and a neon orange ricordia that i bought online. The xenia smelled horrible and the true blues came off there attached rock. Can i place them directly on my live rock or do i need to superglue them to a fragged rock? Is the xenia dead or did it just smell bad?
How is everything now?

doveshaq

The xenia melted into nothing. everything else is looking good. the blue, eagle eye and pink zoos look awesome. my green brain is swelling up too big though. I need to switch it out for a smaller one.

bonebrake

Leave the rock that had the xenia in there. It may take awhile, but in all likelihood it will resurrect itself.
:joy: