Can i see some 30g's

uberlink

It's a bit new, but on its way. No comments on the fake ocean background...I like to feel like I'm snorkling when viewing my fish!

X

xrobbx03

Originally Posted by uberlink
It's a bit new, but on its way. No comments on the fake ocean background...I like to feel like I'm snorkling when viewing my fish!

i have that same background :joy:
but i do plan on just changing it to an all blue background at some point

v8eater

Here is my 30gal tall at 4 weeks

Sorry I do not have a full tank pic. The light is a 130w coral life with lunar leds, and it has emperor 400 hang on filter

steveohh

New 29 gallon setup on Sunday Feb 12. 40 lbs of LS & 30 lbs of LR. Magnum HOT 250 for filtration. Rio 800 powerhead mated to a SCWD (moves water very well). Current USA Orbit 2 x 65 watt PC's w/ lunar lights & Bak Pak Skimmer on thier way in the mail. So can anybody tell me when this addiction ends because my wife hates the "suprises" fish store charges on the credit card??? .............

jobob

thats a weird way to use a swcd. i never thought of useing it in the tank. is it working good? as for the addiction to end... well maybe after she buys u a fish and coral embroidered coffin!!! nice looking tank.

whackamole

Originally Posted by Dragonladylea
Here's my 35 Hex.

i have a hex identical to yours but cant get much with lighting. urs looks great and i was wondering what kinda light that is and how much u got it for