can snails overdose on algae??lol

who dey

my turbo's have taken down about a 3"x5" piece of algae sheet and wont quit. they gonna make it???lol

bigarn

Originally Posted by WHO DEY
my turbo's have taken down about a 3"x5" piece of algae sheet and wont quit. they gonna make it???lol

Oh yeah, they'll make it .... Eat and poop, eat and poop, and eat and poop some more. They have it mastered! :D

speg

I got those algae sheets for my coral beauty/tang... guess who eats it though.. just my mexicanos... you'd think that stuff was made out of tacos.

who dey

Originally Posted by Speg
I got those algae sheets for my coral beauty/tang... guess who eats it though.. just my mexicanos... you'd think that stuff was made out of tacos.

airforceb2

Palmdale, CA!!! I didn't know people would even post that they were from there?!?! Just playin...has to be some reason you are stuck in the middle of a desert!

who dey

Originally Posted by airforceb2
Palmdale, CA!!! I didn't know people would even post that they were from there?!?! Just playin...has to be some reason you are stuck in the middle of a desert!
is there ro/di in the desert????welcome to the forums. looks like weve got some comedians tonight. amazing what a acouple of beers can do, at least for me :jumping:

who dey

Originally Posted by malounsbury
Did the linkia get to the sheet? That would be funny if it was a tug of war between the tang and the inverts.
no tug of war
tang ripped away what was left from the turbo???? buffet is closed..lol :jumping:

1journeyman

Originally Posted by WHO DEY

I bought a hundred Nass. snails. They have been going crazy on the algae in my tank. It's funny because my Lawnmower Blenny keeps picking them up and throwing them off his favorite rocks.
Funny to see critters fighting over algae!