Can somebody id these three corals

promisetbg

First one does look like snake polyps
Second one looks like a hydroid of some sort
Third one looks like pectinia.Were there corals on this rock before{as in from another tank} What does the third one feel like?

salix

the third one is like firm fleshy feel. the little tubes that protrude sometime retract. it has a soft pink color and is more white in spots were light doesn't hit it. These three were on the rocks when i bought them. they were smaller when i got them. so i guess they are all healthy. here are some better pics the second two. hope maybe thiese will help.

promisetbg

Of the two you just posted,the top one is sometimes referred to as hidden cup coral. The second one looks like a type of leather..perhaps cabbage leather.

salix

it was a little bit smaller when i got the rock. the part on the top has been growing though so maybe it is comeing back. it has looked this way for two months. plus they were selling it as live rock for $5 a pound.

farslayer

Good deal then, I get $40 per frag in trade at the LFS for my cabbage. It will grow like a weed, but be careful as it will engage in coral warfare. They're awesome I think, really cool texture if you look very closely at them in bright light.