can you do a search 4 local members?

A

alti

you can, but have a fun time trying to cantact them with the emailing and private messaging features diabled. if you want to find locals your going to have make a post titled " anyone in the harpers ferry, wv area".

nacl-h2o

No, but you can reqest members post in a thread. Just title it asking for reefers and put your city or area.

clarkiiboi

I'm from WV, but I dont think anywhere close to you, seeing I never heard of your city. Let me tell ya from being on here about 9 months or so, I only saw 1 other member from WV, I cant remember where she is from, but it wasnt familiar to me---so maybe it may be to you.---I think its mrswv--it may be WV with an A, or mrs with a . (period) I cant remember---she dont post much, just a looker. I'm in the northern panhandle. Where is Harpers Ferry? To me I would say downstate. LOL :) , but most every city is downstate to me.

clarkii im in wheeing wv and am a newbie woud love to talk to some people around me for info i think its better to talk to someone rather hen type esier to understand