Can You Name This Anemone??

sorcha

Ok, the guy at the store when we got it didn't know his SWF, only knew that it was from the Pacific. This was swarmed with Clowns when we got it. It split within a couple of days, the smaller piece wasn't doing well, so we got rid of it.
I posted it on here once before and most agreed that it's a BTA. Definitely not. It's very healty and eats well, but the tips never inflate. A couple of the tenticles are actually forked now as well.
Any guesses? :notsure:

viper_930

At first glance I did think BTA. Not all bubble tip anemones have bubbled tips. Nobody knows for sure why.
What color is the foot?
Is the foot attached to the rock or burried in the sand?

sorcha

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
At first glance I did think BTA. Not all bubble tip anemones have bubbled tips. Nobody knows for sure why.
What color is the foot?
Is the foot attached to the rock or burried in the sand?
Definitely attached to rock. When it first split it hid where it got almost no light. Now it's found a spot where it gets just a little light and pulls itself under the rock at night.
The foot is brown, like coffee with cream.
The tentacles have gotten a little more brown lately, we've only had him for about 2 months. And the clowns that swarmed him when we got him ignored it completely when we brough them home
. We've since lost them to Ick on another fish we got that wiped out all but one in our tank.

sorcha

Originally Posted by ViPeR_930
It's a BTA, IMO.
Well then a BTA it is. That was the consensus the last time too, so we'll go with it.
Thanks again very much for your time, I appreciate it!